Our unique Supply & Install paving service can take care of all the following in the one, fixed-price so you can you can just sit back, relax and let our professional team handle the entire project. All covered by a 12 month guarantee on all workmanship and Brikmakers products.
Expert design and planning advice and assistance, including:
- Help with selecting the best paving colour(s), size(s), shape(s) and texture for your area(s).
- Simple, practical advice on the pattern and layout options available.
- Design advice on complementing the other elements of your outdoor area(s).
- Ensuring any drive-way cross-overs comply with the relevant Shire specifications.
Professional installation including:
- Determining the correct quantities of pavers and sand needed.
- Machine-compacting and expert screeding of the clean sand ready for laying.
- Laying the pavers in the selected pattern/configuration.
- Making all the paver cuts necessary to complete the laying.
- Providing the edge restraints, where needed.
- Compacting the paving.
- Brushing in the white, washed jointing sand to lock-in the laid pavers.
- Tidying up the site.
- Carrying out the follow-up inspection after three months.
We can also advise on any optional extra services such as:
- Clearing and preparation of your site including adjustment levels if required.
- Removal of any lawn or garden situated where your paving is planned to go.
- Adding or removing any sand.
- Coordinate waste removal.
- Supply and installation of any retaining or garden walls.
- Removing or installing soak wells and drains.
- Arrange for any necessary modifications to your existing reticulation system.
- Providing any after-care products such as paver sealants.
With Brikmakers, your project will be professionally managed and supervised by our highly experienced Installation Manager.