Colours of products may vary between batches, it is recommended that all required product be ordered and delivered at the same time.
- Delivery for all our products can be arranged by Brikmakers sales consultants.
- Loose Loading - Legal restrictions exist for the loading of loose product into vehicles. Please contact a Brikmakers sales consultant for more information.
- Securing Loads - Brikmakers will only load vehicles where the load can be adequately secured. Under no circumstance will Brikmakers allow product to be loaded unsafely or insecurely.
- Trailer & Vehicle Weight Restrictions - Please ensure your trailer is marked with load specifications. Unmarked trailers will only be permitted to carry a maximum of 500kg. Brikmakers can provide a loan trailer if required.
Inspection of Product Prior to Installation
Brikmakers encourages customers to carefully inspect and observe all delivered product to ensure all quality expectations are met. Should a problem arise, it must be directed to Brikmakers prior to the product being installed.
Chipping and Breakage
Some minor chipping and breakage may occur during the delivery and installation of the product. It is recommended that this product is used for cuts. This should not exceed 5% of the completed project.
Size and colour variations may occur due to manufacturing processes. Coverage may vary according to installation methods. Product meets the tolerance levels stipulated in Australia/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4455.
- Brick Face - A standard face brick features a single, purpose made face on one side. Colour variation may exist between the solid and cored version of an identically named product or between batches of the same product.
- Score Marks - Score marks (vertical lines or ‘drag marks’) may be visible on the product face. These marks are the result of the manufacturing process and are included as a natural feature of the product.
To minimise any noticeable colour variations, it is recommended that clay brick and paving products are blended from multiple packs as they are installed. Please contact a Brikmakers sales consultant for more information.
Brikmakers products are manufactured to exceed the requirements of the Australian and Industry Standards (Australian Standard AS/NZS 4455 – Masonry Units and Segmental Pavers). Brikmakers pavers are manufactured with chamfered top edges which minimise chipping and spalling and facilitates the removal of water from the surface of the pavers. Faces without chamfers may be prone to chipping. Most pavers are made with space nibs on the sides of the unit which automatically provide the minimum joint width when installed.
Brikmakers pavers meet or exceed pedestrian slip resistance guidelines in Australia Standard AS/NZS 4586.
Brikmakers manufactures its products utilising state of the art production equipment that shapes the product. This process ensures that the product supplied is within the allowable
dimensional tolerances specified In Australian Standard AS / NZS 4455. Product dimensions quoted are nominal and subject to variation due to product colour and batch. Numbers per
square metre quoted are nominal and subject to variance due to installation.
At the completion of your project, please phone 9574 7219 to have pallets collected.